FELN updates this page regularly with information from our members, but job availability changes frequently. Please check with each organization for more information about a particular posting and whether it is still available.
- Staff Attorney, Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection (ICAP) at Georgetown Law School (Washington, D.C.), posted April 2020
- Local Legal Initiative Attorney (two positions), Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Colorado, Oklahoma), posted January 2020
- Media Law Clerkship, NBCUniversal News Group (New York City, NY), posted May 31, 2020
- Clinical Teaching Fellow, University of California, Berkeley (Berkeley, CA), posted October 2019
- Multiple one-year and two-year legal fellowships, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Washington, D.C.)
- Deadlines are typically November 1 each year, but positions may be filled earlier.
Internships & Summer Associate Positions
- Summer, fall, and spring legal internships, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Washington, D.C.)
To submit your job posting, please email it to jmoore at rcfp . org