FELN updates this page regularly with information from our members, but job availability changes frequently. Please check with each organization for more information about a particular posting and whether it is still available.
- Check back soon
- Legal Fellow, Washington University First Amendment Clinic (St. Louis, MO), for fullest consideration, apply by Dec. 30, 2020
- Local Journalism Legal Fellow, Yale Law School Media Freedom and Information Access Clinic (New Haven, CT), applications reviewed on a rolling basis
- Multiple one-year and two-year legal fellowships, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Washington, D.C.)
- Deadlines are typically November 1 each year, but positions may be filled earlier.
Internships & Summer Associate Positions
- Legal internships, Center for Investigative Reporting (Emeryville, Calif., though internships can be remote)
- Summer legal internships, Knight First Amendment Institute (New York City), applications reviewed on a rolling basis
- 2Ls and LLMs should submit their applications by November 23, 2020
- 1Ls should submit their applications by January 11, 2021
- Summer legal internships, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Washington, D.C.)
To submit your job posting, please email it to jmoore at rcfp . org