FELN updates this page regularly with information from our members, but job availability changes frequently. Please check with each organization for more information about a particular posting and whether it is still available.
- Staff Attorney, Student Press Law Center (Washington, D.C.)
- Fellowship, Yale’s Media Freedom & Information Access Clinic (New Haven, CT)
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and must be submitted no later than January 17, 2022.
- Ishiyama Transparency in Government Legal Fellow, NPR (Washington, D.C.)
- Legal Fellow, University of Georgia First Amendment Clinic (Athens, GA)
- First Amendment Fellow, The Center for Investigative Reporting (San Francisco Bay Area or remote)
- The deadline to apply for the 2022-2023 fellowship is Nov. 30, 2021. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- First Amendment Fellow, Institute for Free Speech (Washington, D.C., or remote)
- Positions usually start in August or September, applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Multiple one-year and two-year legal fellowships, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Washington, D.C.)
- Applications are open from July 15 to October 1 for the following year.
Internships & Summer Associate Positions
- Summer legal internships, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Washington, D.C.)
- The deadline to apply for a 2022 summer legal internship is Jan. 15, 2022.
- Summer legal fellowship, Institute for Free Speech (Washington, D.C., or remote)
- Applications for the 2022 position are due Nov. 30, 2021.
To submit your job posting, please email it to jmoore at rcfp . org