FELN updates this page regularly with information from our members, but job availability changes frequently. Please check with each organization for more information about a particular posting and whether it is still available.
- Lecturer/Clinical Instructor, BU/MIT Technology Law Clinic (Boston, MA), deadline is April 10, 2020
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University at Buffalo (Buffalo, NY), posted August 2019
- Clinical Instructor, Harvard University Cyberlaw Clinic (Cambridge, MA), posted November 2019
- Local Legal Initiative Attorney (four positions), Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Colorado, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Oregon), posted January 2020
- Civil Beat Law Center Fellowship, Civil Beat Law Center for the Public Interest (Honolulu, HI), deadline is April 7, 2020
- First Amendment Coalition Legal Fellow, First Amendment Coalition (San Rafael, CA), deadline is April 15, 2020
- Free Speech Clinic Fellow, Antonin Scalia Law School (Arlington, VA), deadline is March 31, 2020
- First Amendment Clinic Legal Fellow, University of Georgia First Amendment Clinic (Athens, GA), posted February 2020
- First Amendment Clinic Fellow, Southern Methodist University First Amendment Clinic (Dallas, TX), posted January 2020
- Clinical Teaching Fellow, University of California, Berkeley (Berkeley, CA), posted October 2019
- Multiple one-year and two-year legal fellowships, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Washington, D.C.)
- Deadlines are typically November 1 each year, but positions may be filled earlier.
Internships & Summer Associate Positions
- Summer, fall, and spring legal internships, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Washington, D.C.)
To submit your job posting, please email it to jmoore at rcfp . org