FELN updates this page regularly with information from our members, but job availability changes frequently. Please check with each organization for more information about a particular posting and whether it is still available.
- Visiting Clinical Faculty, Vanderbilt University Law School First Amendment Clinic (Nashville, TN)
- Intellectual Property & Technology Law Clinic Director, George Washington University Law School (Washington, D.C.)
- Medical Legal Partnership Clinic Director, George Washington University Law School (Washington, D.C.)
- Staff Attorney, Civil Beat Law Center (Honolulu, HI)
- Stanton First Amendment Fellow, ASU First Amendment Clinic (Phoenix, Ariz.)
- Deadline to apply is May 20, 2022
- First Amendment Fellow, Institute for Free Speech (Washington, D.C., or remote)
- Positions usually start in August or September, applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Multiple one-year and two-year legal fellowships, Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press (Washington, D.C.)
- Applications are open from July 15 to October 1 for the following year.
Internships & Summer Associate Positions
- Check back later for more opportunities
To submit your job posting, please email it to Josh Moore, jmoore at rcfp . org